Yesterday I was tagged to do the Liebster Award tag by A Day in the Life of the Anonymous Me. The tag goes like this, tell 11 things about yourself, then answer the 11 questions the person before you wrote. Then write your own 11 questions. And finally tag more bloggers to complete your questions.
11 things about me-
1. I wear contacts
2. I am in 8th grade
3. I love the band Vampire Weekend
4. I 💙 art
5. English is my favorite subject in school
6. I am currently writing a book
7. My favorite album came out on my birthday
8. Someday I want to live in London
9. My role model is Zoe Sugg
10. I have a collection of stamped pennies that I started when I was in kindergarten
11. I love traveling places
Now the questions from A Day In The Life Of The Anonymous Me...
- How long have you been blogging for? I have been blogging since May of this year.
- What is your best blogging advice? Everyone will tell you this but don't worry about the numbers. Just blog because you love it and soon enough you will build an audience.
- What is your dream job? I would love to be an author and photographer.
- Do you own any pets? Yes I have a golden doodle named Jack and a cat named Zoe.
- What is your favourite shop? I LOVE Old Navy! I could buy everything in there and wear it all. I also love Ikea. I just think that every furniture store should have a restaurant in it that serves Swedish meatballs.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why? OK, is is the most basic thing to say ever but pizza. I just love pizza so much and I could never get sick of it. But it would have to be margarita pizza on flat bread. It's making my mouth water right now just thinking of it.
- What is your favourite makeup brand and why? I don't wear makeup so I guess it would be 'all natural' brand.
- Have you ever been bullied and if so what is your advice to anyone who is being bullied? I have never been bullied but my advice to someone who is or has been to just tell someone. Trust me when your older you thank your past self you stopped it when you did.
- Why are you looking forward to Christmas this year? The food, the music, seeing family, getting a tree, all of the blog post ideas I have for that time of year, the decorations...just everything really.
- What does your bedroom look like? My bedroom is a gigantic rectangle. (Pretty boring) But It is painted a light turquoise-y color and has all white Ikea furniture. Then near the closest I have a big purple tapestry with blue, purple and orange designs on it.
- What is your favourite film? There are too many to count but I love anything by Hayao Miyazaki.
Now for my questions-
- What type of music do you like?
- How would you describe your style?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What do you wish your name was?
- If you could go to any school, what would it be for?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you play a sport? If so what do you play?
- How did you come up with your blog's name?
- What is something you wish you could tell your younger self?
- Would your rather vacation at a quiet beach or in a major city?
- What is your Autumn wardrobe staple?
I want to tag anyone who wants to complete the tag!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and see you next week!
P.S. If you complete the tag leave me a comment telling me with a link so I can check it out!!