Now that it's only two days way from being the new year (!!!), it seems like an appropriate time to tell you all about my favorite blogs of 2015. (Not in any specific order.)
- Zoella- Now of course number one has to be my favorite blogger/youtuber of all time. This year she got a blog makeover and it looks amazing! I love the color scheme and the fairy lights at the top.
- A Day in the Life of the Anonymous Me- aka my best blogging buddy. You have heard me talk about her before. She has an amazing blog that she posts on anonymously (hence the name) and writes about things she finds important and also gives great advice.
- Lauresque- Laura has a beautiful blog where she posts her photography, outfits and a ton of other stuff. Her blog is definitely one where I like to curl up on the sofa with a cup of tea and read.
- Being Little- Lyzi has an amazing blog as well. She posts Life, Clothes, Cats, and Creations just as it says in the description. But it's a wonderful blog and definitely worth a look.
- By My Bedside- is definitely another one of my favorites. Her writing is beautiful and so is her photography.
- From Roses- The aesthetic of Rebecca's blog is amazing. It's so clean and fresh and beautiful. She posts beauty, photography, and lifestyle.
And there you have it, my favorite blogs/bloggers of 2015. Let me know your favorite blogs in the comments below and I will be sure to check them out!
Love you all.