This Christmas, create beaded bracelets for your friends and family.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. jewelry wire
3. glass and/or metal beads
4. wire cutters
1. cut a piece of wire the size of your wrist.
2. choose a selection of beads.
3. bend the end of one of the wires inward with the pliers. this will make it so the beads won't fall off.
4. start stranding the beads in any pattern of your choosing.
5. when the pattern is complete, bend the wire in again so the beads won't fall off.
6. wrap and give!
Happy December! This post is in annual collaboration with A Day in the Life of the Anonymous Me! Her post is linked here where she made crochet wrist warmers. Also, stick around her blog this month for Blogmas!
whether you're celebrating fourth of july…
a trip to the country side
going around the world…
May thirteenth marks the three year anniversary of pressing publish on my first blog post…
a story about benches and fences
dysfunctional review of Boyhood
LISTEN TO THIS volume two
America has been in constant battle with gun laws since the second amendment was ratified...