What you need:
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut apple into thin slices and lay onto baking sheet coated in parchment paper.
- Combine a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of water. Pour evenly over slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over slices.
- Bake for 45 minutes then flip slices and bake for another 25 minutes.
whether you're celebrating fourth of july…
a trip to the country side
going around the world…
May thirteenth marks the three year anniversary of pressing publish on my first blog post…
a story about benches and fences
dysfunctional review of Boyhood
LISTEN TO THIS volume two
America has been in constant battle with gun laws since the second amendment was ratified...